Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crockpot Love!

Just a quick post to share my love for my crockpot. It is one of the most useful tools in the kitchen. If you don't have one, you should.

It took me 10 minutes to prepare dinner at 9am. I cut my onions into rings, made a simple dry rub for my pork bottom roast, and pressed COOK for 6 hours!!! It was that easy.

My dry rub consisted of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Just enough to lightly coat all sides of the meat.

I sprayed the the inside of the crockpot with olive oil so that nothing sticks to the bottom.

I then added the onions and the pork bottom roast and set the cook time for 6 hours. While I'm at work, dinner is already underway. I love multi-tasking!!

Here are the before and after pics.

Enjoy!


The Accidental Chef



No comments:

Post a Comment